Monday, November 07, 2005

Breaking News: FAS letter to Sexton

Read the Faculty of Arts and Science open letter to President John Sexton here. Sexton's reply:
As you know, I am always happy to meet with faculty members. Typically, we arrange a mutually convenient time so our schedules accommodate one another. That said, I am happy to meet with you or any other faculty members. Your email today advised that you anticipate meeting with me tomorrow at 12:30pm. I unfortunately
have a conflict at that time.

I have rearranged my schedule to accommodate a meeting at 8:00am tomorrow in Bobst, Room 1135. The room can accommodate approximately 30 faculty members.

I look forward to meeting with you and our colleagues unless I hear otherwise.

Thanks.

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home