Friday, November 04, 2005

What Can You Do?

Resources from the GSOC website:

NYU Faculty: Support GSOC by adding your name to the faculty statement. Click here to view the statement and current signatories, and to add your name.

NYU Faculty: Support GSOC by moving your classes off-campus! Click here to move classes.

NYU Undergrads: Click here to get on our mailing list!

NYU Community: Support GSOC by moving your events off-campus! Click here to move events

GSOC in the News: Click here for our press archive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomorrow I'm going to tell my students that I am not going to see them again until we have a contract. I'm nervous - I like them and want them to like me, want the best for them, etc. Never been so glad for that proverbial classroom bell.

11/06/2005 1:15 PM  
Blogger specter of marx said...

I empathize with your concern re: undergrads. Be sure to tell them that President Sexton has the power to prevent this strike from happening! We graduate assistants have no other choice but to withhold our labor to make our voices heard--the university has pushed us to this. We don't want to do this; we have to do this. I'm going to miss my students a lot, too.

11/06/2005 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home